Friday, April 23, 2010

Wouldn't Ya Know It

As Dale said in her post, thank you again to all of those who came up the hill to attack the overgrowth.  Home teachers and friends (our home teacher's are also our friends!) really did an amazing amount of work.  Special thanks to Darrell, Larry and Ken for the extra hours they put in.  That's the good news.

As soon as I get some of my immune system back, I GO AND CATCH A COLD.  I know.  You've gotta be kidding me, right?  It started to get me Wednesday, and is in full bloom today.  I just hope that I can get over it by Sunday so I can go to church, WITHOUT MAKING EVERYONE ELSE SICK.  How's that for a turn of events and a wouldn't ya know it moment.

Otherwise, I am getting a little better every day.  Thanks to those who still write and send "get well" cards (and enclose a Lolo's certificate. You know who you are).  They really lift my spirit and aid in the "get well" process.  I feel very blessed to have so many friends who haven't tired of this whole "get well" process.  It ain't over yet, but we are getting closer to an end every day.  We'll check in again after our Tuesday visit to San Francisco and my wonderful doctors and care givers.  We thank our Heavenly Father for all of you every day in our prayers, and hope that you feel the blessings of your great service and love.

Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment